Friday, June 19, 2015

Time for Linda to wake up!

Time for Linda to wake up!


Well, it's been a few years since my last post, but somehow I have found my way to this poor ignored page today.
So, I thought, I'd confuse my life and poor shrinking brain by trying my hand at blogging again and even get out my camera...the brand new expensive, bells and whistle one that hubby bought for me a few years ago, and have taken a total of maybe 6 pictures with. I get the guilt trip from him now and again, and I really do feel bad about not using this new camera but there is SO much to learn on it and I'm so dumb! 
It's so different from my little loved Panasonic that fits in my purse. This one is heavier, and with my advancing age, I now have a little arthritis in my neck, making it a harder to carry.
So, it will be hit and miss now and then as to when I will post, as I'm trying to catch up on blogging changes.

Hang in there if interested!!
Back soon!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels