Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BACK AGAIN

About Time EH?


Hi everyone!

Well, my first blog back is very boring looking I know, but it has been so long since I've been on this site and I must say, it's taken me all day to get it back up and running again.

I'm testing the water's on this first blog, until I can figure it out how to work it again. So much I have forgotten!!

I have been back on this forth all day on the computer figuring out and overworking these poor, feeble brain cells as I cursed and gave up a few times then picked the computer back up again, and got a wee bit smarter with a rest in-between another attempt.

So, I've got it working this far, now, I need to go back and fix a few more things I've messed up along the way!

So please excuse this short attempt and hang in with me and please come back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you readers. Please leave at least 'hello" to let me know someone is reading this! Thanks and a hug in return!

About Me

My photo
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment! In love with a wonderful husband!! A Capreol Girl from 1959-1975, Belleville 1975-1985

Followers

Linda's Rambling and Other Things

Labels